The Luke Bremner Fitness team will soon be expanding as the demand for our services continues to grow.
We’re looking for an experienced personal trainer to join our team so we can grow and help even more clients with our programmes and services.
As the ideal candidate, you would have:
- At least 3 years experience working as a personal trainer with a broad spectrum of clients.
- REPS Level 3 (or equivalent) personal trainer qualification.
- A genuine passion for what you do and helping clients achieve outstanding results.
- A desire to continuously learn, grow and develop your skills and knowledge to become a better trainer.
- The ability to integrate into a team and be prepared to follow the systems for the way we do things.
- The view that personal training is a profession and career that you intend to pursue as a long-term endeavour rather than a fleeting hobby.
- A personable, friendly and energetic personality.
A degree related to the profession would also be beneficial but is not essential. I don’t believe in denying anyone an opportunity purely because of their qualifications; the right attitude is more important in my experience.
That being said, this opportunity is not for newcomers to the industry. We operate at the higher end of the industry, with our clients investing a lot of money to be provided with an exceptional service and outstanding results.
Therefore, you must have enough experience to step in and fill this role in our team confidently and without direct supervision.
Knowledge and coaching ability in the areas of exercise, nutrition, mindset, lifestyle and habit change are essential. You will work with clients predominantly 1-to-1 in a private studio setting and deliver coaching in all of these areas to help our clients achieve their goals.
Our primary target market is busy professionals in the region of 40 years old on average. Generally these people want to lose a little weight, change their body shape and most importantly to feel better, healthier and more energised in their daily life.
In this position you will be paid higher than the industry average. In the initial stages you will likely be fairly quiet as we gradually build up your client hours. This typically takes around 3-4 months to reach approximately 30 sessions per week.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is perhaps working in a larger gym and is looking to move in to the private sector. The ideal applicant would not already have their own business established and therefore can integrate into our business without any conflict of interest.
We are looking for someone to become part of a team where every individual is equally valued and is moving towards the joint vision of becoming the ‘go-to’ health and fitness provider in Edinburgh. We’re we are not looking for is someone who would rather do their own thing and is not interested in becoming part of the team.
If you feel after reading the above you’d be a good fit for this position we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please complete the following form: