As our business model revolves around small, private personal training studios and predominantly 1-to-1 personal training and coaching, our risk of COVID-19 transmission is small.
That being said, at Luke Bremner Fitness, we take the safety of our team and clients seriously. Here’s what we’re doing to minimise the risk:
1) Deep Cleaning – daily deep cleaning of the equipment and facilities.
2) Spaces Between Appointments – to allow for cleaning of the equipment between uses and minimise exposure to other people.
3) Air Circulation – leaving doors and/or windows open (where possible) for air circulation.
4) Toilets & Changing Room Limits – please only use these facilities if it’s essential and wipe down surfaces using the anti-bacterial wipes provided.
5) Face Coverings – face coverings are now optional but you can request your coach wears a face-covering during training sessions if required.
6) Hand-Washing & Sanitising – please thoroughly wash your hands before and after coming to the studio. Hand sanitiser is widely available at the studios and should also be used (at least) when arriving and leaving.
By adhering to the above, we are very confident we can run our business safely with minimal risk of virus transmission.
That being said, under no circumstances should you come to the facilities if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or may have been exposed to the virus.
And, for those of you not returning to a gym-based environment just yet, we do provide online personal training options as well which you may wish to consider in the meantime.
Here’s hoping we’ve seen the last of the lockdowns and I look forward to welcoming you to our studios soon.